The Knotty Sheep Shop

Wednesday, October 30, 2002

One of the really neat things about being a spinner is that you not only meet the nicest people - but - enabling runs rampant! New fibers, spindles, dYes - they are more than retail therapy - they are an addiction!! I take it as a compliment that Karen chose to reserve a fleece from Redbud Wool Farm!! Afterall - someone posted on Spindler's how wonderful these fleeces were AND I just HAD to HAVE one!! (OK - two!!) Like I said, it is one of the neat things about being a spinner ... sharing a good source! It is below normal temperatures here today - and I am invigorated!! I wrote all 3 of my sponsored children today and sent them each a decoration that I made. I keep peeking at all the others who need sponsors at Childreach and I am thinking about sponsoring one more. I already introduced you to my 2 little girls Ana-cecilia and Jealousy. Now, I would like you to meet Cesar - my little boy!! I am hoping maybe I can enable ... again!! TAG ME ... you are it!!

No comments: