The Knotty Sheep Shop

Wednesday, October 16, 2002

It was wild weather here in the Northeast today!! An offical "Nor'easter" decided to visit - complete with drenching rain & gale force winds! Ok - I don't know if they were really gale force - but that is what the TV said MAY happen. I am so thrilled to be sitting here in my shearling slippers with the wood stove crackling away. It isn't that it is cold out - just damp. It was a great day to post a new Klaudette!! This little sheep is my alter ego!! It brings such joy to my heart that others love her as much as I do!! I feel very fortunate that I can do what I love to do. Today is "World Food Day"!
Childreach sent this information to its sponsors today :"Currently, more than 800 million people do not have enough to eat. What can you do? Locally - donate to local food banks and shelters. A gallon of water makes a
difference. Food banks and shelters are always in need of food and financial donations. Globally - support initiatives that build wells and provide access to safe,clean water. Around the world, Plan makes access to water a top priority. " Makes me really realize how lucky I am!! On that note - the little girl from Malawi who has been calling my name since Monday became my second sponsored child! So - in one week's time - I am a sponsor-MOM to 2 little girls. I feel very fortunate that I can do what I love to do! Please meet: Jealousy! TAG ME ...you are it!


No comments: