The Knotty Sheep Shop

Saturday, October 12, 2002

It was damp & rainy here today - and after completing morning errands - I sat down to spin!! I finished the second bobbin of the romney x / alpaca blend from Sheepy Thyme Farms. It begged to be left in its natural state .... maybe because I think that it is the closest thing I will ever spin to a cloud. It is such an incredibly soft roving! I will ply it tomorrow as I like the singles to set a bit. It seems to take the wind out of their sails! (Or the curl out of their tails!!) Of course, I will be watching football as I ply!! Now, the NE Patriots are playing the Green Bay Packers - I say go "PATS!" My dear friend Stasia will be routing for the Packers. I hope the PATS win - but it is nice to know that my friend will be watching the game too!! (Hey Nancie, is KC playing tomorrow??) I also tagged & 'skeined' my cvm yarn from The Bellwether. It is 2 ply, 14 wpi and a total yardage of 318. I have no plans for it as yet - but it will speak to me eventually! It has to!! The wool was provided by sheepies "Romeo, Betty, and Red # 0101". I think "Red # 101" speaks the loudest! Have a great weekend and "GO PATS!" TAG ME ... you are it!!!

No comments: