The Knotty Sheep Shop

Saturday, April 26, 2003

I have come to realize that when I don't do something fibery - I get kraBBy!! I haven't really done ANYTHING in a week - and I am beginning to feel overwhelmed by the prospect of starting something. There is still a ton of fiber which needs to be spun or knit! Sometimes for me - the hardest part of the project is starting it!! Weird, I know! Most people have the most difficulty finishing that second sock or sewing that sweater together! Not me .... whether it is a drawing or a bobbin of singles needing to be plied or a Klaudette design ... the hardest part is motivating myself to begin. So - here I sit typing away - procrastinating AGAIN! Tonight - I have decided to use my wheel, Miss Robin. Hmmm .... but what fiber??? TAG ME ... you are it!

No comments: