The Knotty Sheep Shop

Thursday, April 17, 2003

I have recently returned from a long weekend at the seashore. To those of you lucky enough to live by the sea daily - I am jealous! No other way to state it - no sugar coating there - just plain, unadulterated jealousy!! I love the ocean - always have. I am thinking that I lived a previous life on Block Island as I am so 'at home' there. Even though I live in MA - I have never seen Martha's Vineyard or Nantucket. Don't really have a desire to either, although I suppose I would visit the later rather than the former if truth be told. Water has such positive energy to it - it takes on a life of its own - causing the most incredible inspirations imaginable! This picture has the North Light way in the distance. For those of you who are "water babies" in dry-dock - may this photo inspire you! TAG ME ... you are it!

No comments: