The Knotty Sheep Shop

Thursday, April 10, 2003

The SUN was actually shining today! This made 'Artist Day' even better - if you can believe that! I drew for about 5 hours and came away with a less than satisfactory piece. Ah well - I am far from perfect and yet it is amazing to me that I expect nothing less than perfection from my art pieces. C'est la vie! There is always next week. But - I hope that spring is here to stay for a while. I realized today that Easter is just around the corner. That is difficult to digest given the cold & snow we have been having on a daily basis. But - I am anxious to work in the garden and play amongst the flowers & vegetables. We leads me to say - pastels are an extremely messy medium - but then again, so is gardening. Due to being at the studio - Kim has provided me with some lucious scrubbing grains for easy clean up. They are gardening grains from Crabtree & Evelyn. Not only does it works wonders - but it also smells terrific too. The best part - a SALE which starts tomorrow!! Shop til you drop!! TAG ME ... you are it!

No comments: