The Knotty Sheep Shop

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

YAY ... The SALEing pages have some new additions. WhEEEE!!!

Of course, I have been busy - mostly spinning. And while I do believe it is mostly 'nervous energy' from all that has been going on in the world, it does get the job done: the stash gets minimized and there is more wool yarn to be made into warm garments for those who need it. The spindles even came out to play!!


The top spindle - my Kauri wood is spinning some cashmere and silk. The bottom spindle, is my Moosie Bossie - with the nocila shaft. This is spinning my 'carding leftovers' from > Rock, Paper, Scissors ! It is almost WEB-like!
Both spindles are 2 of my favorites, aren't they pretty??

AND ... my Spin-Off arrived yesterday! I must admit - these hats are going to make REALLY warm additions for The Dulaan Project! Time to start spinning some chubby yarns!

While there is still much to talk about in the South - I prefer to add continued prayers and blessings to all the folks who have been touched by Katrina. There has been much sadness and negativity - and it continues - but I trust that the Light will over power the Darkness. The glow of Goodness overshadows those who choose to make matters worse whether it be 'bolstering their own agendas' or stealing ones credit card number! Light! Light! Light!! That is what I choose to see!

Speaking of Light .... did you all know about this??
Auction by Interweave?? It will benefit the Red Cross!! YiPpEE SkiPpEE! I feel a bid or 2 coming on! :) Comments ....please!