The Knotty Sheep Shop

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Art comes in all forms. Items that seem silly or mudane - maybe even a tad nondescript - can be created into ART. Don't you just LOVE that?

Case in point - dryer lint. While I know some people actually try to spin it - I have a tendancy to toss it ever so gracefully into the compost bin. Ah ... but this is where I should tie my 'creative hat' on a little tighter!

You have to love what one's imagination can envision!
(The reduce, reuse, recycling thing always gets extra credit points too.)

Now, onto the over-dyed, lace weight, Mystery Stole yarn! I think this came out pretty wonderful if I do say so myself! It is a keeper. Buy ART - comments, please!

2 comments:

Denise said...

The overdyed yarn came out great! I love 'nearly solid' colors; gives depth to your knitting without being too busy. Now if only we had that first clue! LOL

Stasia said...

BEAUTIFUL. How could it be anything else? Can't wait to see what it becomes!