The Knotty Sheep Shop

Friday, August 03, 2007

Faithful readers and friends know how much I love dogs. Not only my dogs ... but all dogs. Not only do I love them - I respect them. They are unabashed personalities who flaunt their individuality on a daily basis. Kind of like a huge parade float making its way down a 'Main St.' which is a little narrow. I think that is neat.

Today - there are a few 'dog' things I would like to mention. First is this great T shirt from the Humane Society. Football season is almost here .... nothing like sitting on the side lines cheering for your team wearing this Retro Football Shirt! LOVE it!!

Second is
"Merle's Door"
- a wonderful book / a really great read from author Ted Kerasote. All I can say is "WOW!"

Last but not least .... Ringo Needs a HOME! My Motu & Diesel just sponsored Ringo on PitBull Central. Please pass the word .... the internet makes this part EZ!!

Remember .... Inspire Art! Create Art! Buy Art! Be ART!! Comments, please!

No comments: