The Knotty Sheep Shop

Monday, August 13, 2007

This is COOL! .... So very, very cool!

Melanie of Pink Lemon Twist fame has bestowed the title of Rockin' Girl Blogger upon my big, fat head. Wanna see my award?



WOW - I am speechless! (Which, to tell you the truth, doesn't happen all *that* often!)

Anywhoo .... part of the award is to pass it on those who inspire .... to those who ROCK! I therefore pass it on to my friend STASIA. While she currently is in a parallel orbit to what is called 'cyberspace' (think new farm, lots of animals and NO high speed internet .... )- she is a true champ & inspiration to me on a daily basis!

My other awardee: KRISTIN! She is such a Kreative!! She is a typical Muse who surrounds herself with color, family and animals! Did I mention color???? Love it!!

All of these women (Melanie, Stas & Kristin) share their talents & knowledge with the world. Thank you .... YOU ROCK!
Remember .... Inspire Art! Create Art! Buy Art! Be ART!! Comments, please!

No comments: