The Knotty Sheep Shop

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I treated myself yesterday.

Yep - I really, *really* did. Now, it is "Game ON"! The "Hanging Garden Shawl" will be knit upon all day ... and all night. I managed to do about 20 rows after my 'treat', just in order to prepare for its arrival.

Did I *need* it? Nope. Did I *want* it? Obviously. Last week, Talullah Chris & I were discussing how we used to always wear black. All day - everyday. It was "in". Now, I am all about 'color' and I am trying to get different shades into my wardrobe.

Check out my 'treat" and yes - I purchased the color shown ...
Monet Lavender
. Lucky, lucky me purchased the last lot too.

I can't wait until it arrives. Won't the "Garden Cardigan" be perfect for those chilly Autumn Evenings? .....Remember .... Inspire Art! Create Art! Buy Art! Be ART!! Comments, please!

2 comments:

Nana Sadie said...

You ARE lucky! What a great color! Can't wait to see...
(((hugs)))

Diana said...

That's a great sweater! I ran across it myself when searching elann yesterday! I've knit with Rowan Cashsoft too. You'll love that!!