The Knotty Sheep Shop

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Gone Battys & FOs

I have been trying to get things accomplished this month!

So far, so good - but there is always room for improvement. This week alone, I have sent 4 fleeces to the processor. These fleeces are from last year's shearing. Doesn't that kind of peak your curiosity has to how many I actually own?
Ah-hem!

The Gone Batty Battz have reappeared & are available for purchase. I love these beautiful bumps of fiber. They are so fun ... they are 'Thelma' to your 'Louise'! Wanna see?



Of course, Finished Objects are the creme de la creme of accomplishments. I was hoping to dry these babies out in the sunshine - a little to cold and a little to much wind. I made do by keeping them in the breezeway where that got snippets of sunshine when it broke thru the clouds. Here you will see a lovely assortment of hand spun skeins ... "Fontina" - one of Stasia's beautiful shetland sheepies! "Eunice" - an awesome black icelandic! Plus 2 miscellaneous colorful skeins! 2 handknit scarves for Macuwita sni! And last but not least ... a pair of hand dyed, hand knit sox! (Well, those just needed to be washed .... sigh!)



February is turning into a grand month to get things done! I still have a long way to go ... but things a looking better around here already.

Remember .... Inspire Art! Create Art! Buy Art! Be ART!! Comments, please!

1 comment:

Jean Levert Hood said...

Knotty, I love the first picture with those luscious colors!
The black icelandic is beautiful.