The Knotty Sheep Shop

Saturday, February 09, 2008

More Knitting & wee skeins

So, what is in your knitting basket and on your spindle??

Recently, I showed you "Kos" - a rare Navajo churro that I had been spinning on my "Stasia #33" spindle ... ah .... the fruit of my labors! I love these wee skeins!



The knitting basket is teaming with activity as well! This past week, an informative article on Macuwita sni
appeared on the front page of the local Eagle Butte, South Dakota newpaper: The West River Eagle. It does a body good to do something for others.

So, in currently in my basket is a scarf being knit from some of my own "Kitchen Sink Battz". The colorway is 'Madame's Slippers' and it was spun by my friend Veryl.




I am loving the way it looks!!

What is in your knitting basket?
Remember .... Inspire Art! Create Art! Buy Art! Be ART!! Comments, please!

5 comments:

Stasia said...

Oh, those skeins look like a little rainbow! And the scarf is so pretty and PINK! Just in time for Valentine's Day. :) Thanks for the lovely colors today.

Look at your Macuwita Sni totals there on the sidebar - WOO HOO! Good for EWE!

(I don't know why, but I always have to go through two windows to leave a comment on your blog...???)

Nana Sadie said...

KarY! That scarf is gorgeous....
You've told us the yarn, but what IS the pattern? I've got photos of the Peace Fleece on my blog, hon...along with lots of other stuff! Thank you so much!
(((Hugs)))

Dove Knits said...

I love the colors in this post!

Mickey and Madeline Art Glass said...

Beautiful colors.

Dayna said...

Oh how I wish my fingers would let me knit again every time I see your yarns!