The Knotty Sheep Shop

Tuesday, May 13, 2003

This past weekend was the New Hampshire Sheep & Wool Festival. I have been going for the last few years - even before I started to spin. I would pack myself & my MoM - and off we would go - sharing the wonders of sheepies & wools. This year - distance and a First Communion stood in the way of me & the sheepies. Not that I REALLY minded as a First Communion is a very big deal. AND - I also want for nothing in Fiber-dom - is it just a wonderful playground to wander amongst like minded individuals! It is an incredible opportunity to support the local shephards/shephardess' as well as EWEnique time to concentrate on keeping spinning & other fiber arts alive. Sigh .... there is always next year! To appease my lustful soul - I spun & Navajo plied some yearling mohair which was sent to me in an exchange on Spindler's List a while back. The colorway is beautiful, and to my knowledge un-named. Therefore, I call it "Springtime Violets". Eventually, I think I will sell it - but for now - I wanted you to see it! TAG ME ... you are it!


No comments: