The Knotty Sheep Shop

Sunday, May 04, 2003

I have been craving new fiber of late. Do I need any??? NO!!! Last count - I think I had 7 rubber maid bins full of fiber. The cedar chest is now holding completed skeins of handspun. I keep miscellaneous balls of yarn in a basket, ear marked for The Ship's Project. AND - I have a basket of roving next to Miss Robin. Sigh ... Why the fiber lust?? Truly a mystery that even Sherlock could not solve. While I am doing well to avoid temptation - I have been playing with fiber for the last 2 days. Yesterday, I continued to weave on my Hazel Rose looms for a future 'throw' for a future couch. I also completed a bobbin last night of bright green corridale that I will ply with a natural sheepie color for a marled yarn. Today - not only did I set the twist for my Spin-Off skein ... I also created a cell phone bag for ME!! I had been wanting to do this for a while and lo & behold, the planets were aligned and today was the day!! It was colonial roving that I had handspun a while ago. The skein - black shetland for "Spin-Off"!! I am pretty excited that I have started this week with such a creative blast!! TAG ME ... you are it!!

No comments: