The Knotty Sheep Shop

Thursday, July 21, 2005



Give me 20 below any day! I can handle it ... wind, snow, freezing rain, ice. I can take it stride. If I get cold, I don't turn up the heat - I reach for another sweater - or another pair of hand knitted socks. But this humidity?? ... I am totally melting. (I am crabby, tired and with very flat hair too!)

But - I knit on!! I finished the socks out of my
Wandering Wizard colorway. What can I say?? I love using a simple stockinette stitch on varigated yarns ... it adds excitement to an otherwise boring stitch!!

I also started the "Misty Garden" Scarf from the book Scarf Style. The yarn is another one of my (dyEing) BOO-BOOs. I really like the way it looks. Doesn't it remind you of a "Tequila Sunrise"? TAGS and COMMENTS .... please!

1 comment:

Birdsong said...

Kary that is a fabulous colorway and yes it should be named Tequila Sunrise! Good job for a boo boo.