The Knotty Sheep Shop

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I survived the FOURTH and all of it's glory: the fireworks (Diesel hates them!); the guests (the one bathroom thing has got to go!) and cooking for a small (ravenous) army. I shudder to think about how much was actually consumed, both food and alcohol - but I am happy to report I was crowned with the best of titles: "Martini Goddess" ... I see a new colorway in my future with that name!

I was pleased that my new doormat had arrived given the lack of deliveries. The "Sheep at the Beach" needs a doormat made out of remnants from the flip flop industry. I will actually be using it as a large bathmat ... Check it out! I feel better knowing that I am keeping something out of the landfills - especially since the "Martini Goddess" emptied a few bottles (hiccup!)

Lucky for me - I finished the second ClaPpY prior to the whole "Holiday BREW Ha-Ha"!
It is made from a limited edition colorway from Brooks Farm . Sherry says she will be taking this colorway on the road ... I say ... Frequent flyer miles - here I come!! TAGS or COMMENTS .... Please!

3 comments:

Stasia said...

Oh, Kary, that new Clappy is gorgeous - great job! What's your famous martini recipe, O Goddess? GGG

Life's a Stitch said...

I'm going to bu some of that yarn! Thank's for the link, this is one of the fun parts of blogging.
Li

Life's a Stitch said...

I wrote too fast, I''m going to
"buy" that yarn, lest you think I was going to do something weird with it.
Li