The Knotty Sheep Shop

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Well, I finally did it! I am jumping out of my comfort zone and boldly going where I have never been before. It is time for me to don the coveralls, move slowly away from the spinning wheel and paint! I am not talking about my walls, which are weeping ever so gently... quietly desiring a fresh coat ... I am talking acrylics! Pallettes! Easels! Brushes!

Besides playing with fiber - did you know dabble in pastels?? - Time to broaden my horizons - My NEW acrylics will be here within a week - I can't wait to play. I leave you with a pastel I did a while ago ... this is "Miss Nell". TAGS and Comments .... please!

2 comments:

Stasia said...

Can't wait to see the lovely art you will create with this new medium - good for EWE!

Zuda Gay Pease said...

She is lovely, Kary!!! I love your sheep!!! Imagine you drawing sheep.... You will have a great time with your acrylics, they are lots of fun.