The Knotty Sheep Shop

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The Motu watch continues. I will admit that her wound is not healing - the location of it could not be worse. I do have hope but I am also realistic. I know she is failing. Last evening, while I had her outside, she noticed that DH was home before I did. She tried SO hard to run to greet him. Of course, since I walk her in a sling under her hind legs - she couldn't run, but - oh - how she wanted to.

I appreciate her zest and her non-complaining. When she tries to lie down, I assist so she will lay on the side that is best for her wound. I don't know what to expect when I take her to the vet this week .... good thoughts & energies appreciated.



Of course ... watching Motu means more knitting time. I finished one half of the Classic T-Top Sweater. The other half has already been started .... woo-whoo! I love the fact that someone in need will wear it this coming winter. Three cheers for wool!



Lucky for me today is gray & misty. A perfect day to snuggle with dogs & knit!
Remember .... Inspire Art! Create Art! Buy Art! Be ART!! Comments, please!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you guys and Motu as you are going through this. Please give her a good belly rub from us.

Nana Sadie said...

Poor baby. Poor Mom & Dad.
I know how hard it is...give her a sweet pat for me, okay? Candles lit, prayers sent up!
(((hugs)))