The Knotty Sheep Shop

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Sometimes - It's a Spindle ....

Sometimes - It's a Spindle ....

Sometimes that is *the only thing* your mind & body can think about. Weird, I know.

I haven't been in the knitting frame of mind of late. Again, weird. Over the last several weeks, with Motu being ill, I had taken to bring a spindle with me outside when it was her potty time. It allowed me several very precious moments of creation & sanity.

While Motu was still with us, DH & I had been discussing the importance of 'moments'. Each one is so valuable - but most are dismissed without much thought or consideration. While seemingly important in bunches ... the single moment seems to have no purpose no rationale to our industrious minds. It's life span is brief ... but then again, so are ours.

Appreciating moments is work ... hard work. But, imagine all that we can do in a life time of moments! Imagine all that we can appreciate too.

While I freely admit to being a Wheel Girl - moments sometimes are best served by a spindle! Check out my Grenadilla wood Bossie!



And then again, sometimes our spindle-moments are best served when passed on to those in need .... if you have extra yarns you don't want - maybe you could take a moment and pass them on to Heavenly Angels in Need I did!

Remember .... Inspire Art! Create Art! Buy Art! Be ART!! Comments, please!

No comments: