The Knotty Sheep Shop

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

The Creative Juices are flowing .....

The Creative Juices are flowing ..... how exciting!

There is so much I need & want to do. I honestly do not know which I value most at this moment - the 'need' or the 'want'. I know that we would all be happier if we could squeak in an extra hour (or 3) per day to fulfill the wishes of our Creative Muses - but, alas - I dare say, sometimes we can not seem to devote 30 minutes of our day to the things that gratify us the most.

Time to change people!

Grab those needles ... those pencils ... those paint brushes and even those cake & cookie pans! Creating should never, ever take a lengthy backseat to anything. I know this next statement is harsh ... but many a time we don't create because we make (gulp! gulp!) excuses. There, I said it!

I am a the Queen of Excuses and trust me, I can wear my Tiara proudly. No MORE!! The Tiara is off - but the Magic Wand is in hand .... I urge you to play TODAY. There is no time like the present to begin a Creative Journey!

Need sparks?? Well, I am revisiting the book Where
Women Create.
It is amazing to see where these featured artists work their magic!



You can do it .... Your Creative Muse needs to giggle .... Life is always better when you laugh!
Remember .... Inspire Art! Create Art! Buy Art! Be ART!! Comments, please!

1 comment:

Karen B said...

Hi Kary, my creative muse is in overtime right now. I just took up quilting! It's so much fun to take fabric that I would normally sew into a shirt or whatever, and turn it into a family heirloom, a work of art.

Karen