The Knotty Sheep Shop

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Creativity in Motion

Creativity in Motion - yep - that is what I have begun calling my inspired moments!

The come at some very strange times - but who is to argue with the Muse? When she strikes ... her Spirit must be captured! Not to worry - she won't mind. Her energy source can never, ever be depleted. In fact - when her Spirit is held captive - she becomes stronger & stronger. How cool!

How am I being inspired? This may sound totally nuts - but I am cooking for Diesel! He is loving his steamed vegetables & cooked meats with his kibble. His coat is extra glossy and I am having a ball.

AND - check out these Christmas Stockings! Not only inspirational ... but "WOW"! Shame on Stasia for tempting me! Seriously, how can one throw COLOR & fair isle in front of my pretty eyes and NOT
expect them to gloss over in sheer delight? I had been thinking of
those Christmas stockings all day ... all night ... non-stop since my wide open orbs first processed their beauty! Suffice to say - a package will be arriving on my doorstep soon!

Creativity in Motion ... methinks this Mini Easel will be arriving soon too! Got to run ... Diesel is hungry!
Remember .... Inspire Art! Create Art! Buy Art! Be ART!! Comments, please!

No comments: