The Knotty Sheep Shop

Monday, November 19, 2007

Creating is FUN

Creating is FUN! I love to create my art on a daily basis. My current medium of choice is wool. I can't remember the last time a day went by when I didn't play with it. DyEing, carding, felting, knitting, spinning ... each has become a form of mediation - a prayer if you will. Wool has become central to my well being.

I am grateful for the friendships I have developed thorough The Knotty Sheep. My customers love my "Kitchen Sink Battz" (tm) ... and I enjoy creating them as I truly feel I have the best customers in the WHORLED!

"A Shot Glass of Egg Nog" is fun!



So is "Frosting on the Christmas Trees"!



But, then again, "Hard Candies in the Snow" *is* total whimsy!



Thanksgiving is almost here .... and today, I am so darn grateful for my customers! In fact, I will be VERY grateful for the next 3 days!

Curious?? I hope so, because I would like you to be a customer too! Please join my little group for notification of new product and SALES! I do not spam you ... but, I do let you know when delicious new batts & skeins abound or when there is, shall we say a 20% off sale going on ..... Sign up HERE - The Knotty Sheep truly does provide art to a spinning WHORL! (tm)

1 comment:

Doll Creelman-Migliaccio said...

Hi Kary! I definitely find that when my hands are busy with fiber my time becomes filled with meditations and a feeling of peace. If I miss a day I really do find that something is out of place.

Your batts look gorgeous!

hugs
Doll