The Knotty Sheep Shop

Tuesday, December 31, 2002

Happy New Year to one and all!! It seems weird to think that this is the last day of the year 2002. Where is all the time going too?? It was a year marked, for me, with new beginnings and eventful ends to certain things in my life. I hope that 2003 is one filled with peace, love, health and some time management would be nice too. This last week has proven to be quite interesting - computer crashes really do create chaos!! I have missed NOT being on line and visiting with my cyber-friends. Which leads me to say that my cyber-friends have truly become part of my heart and I treasure them dearly! Now - since I was not up & running on Sunday - here is my fiber week in review! All these skeins are 2 ply. (I honestly don't think I would ever use a 1 ply hand spun - would you?) A lincoln / shetland skein, 111 yards; 'forgot' wool, 34 yards; white shetland, 21 yards; shetland/southdown X , 15 yards; and 'mystery' wool, 12 yards. These smaller, spindle spun skeins will be used for SIS's (matching) afghan for Christmas 2003. YAY!! I am tickled that she liked mine so much!! I also started a scarf for a secret Santa swap for work which will be held sometime in January. I am using an interesting stitch and I will go into more detail (with photo) when completed!! I hope that this message is the first of many ... I am fearful that ol' Betsey, my computer, is still not 100%!! Sigh ... I hope that 2003 serves you well!!! Stay safe & celebrate responsibly tonight!! TAG ME ... you are it!

No comments: