The Knotty Sheep Shop

Friday, March 21, 2003

Today - the first official WHOLE day of spring!! It was a beauty here - a wee South O'Boston - and I look forward to many more of these days in the near future. I am also looking forward to DH re-installing the 'stuff' I need to be able to show you photos! I miss not doing that!! Hopefully, over the weekend - things will be back to normal!! I ran across some real interesting handspun yarn on eBay this week. In fact - I won an auction last night (naturally, when I meant not purchasing fiber until 7/1 - I really did mean SPINNABLE fiber!!)! Check out Lexi's HANDSPUN - doesn't it SCREAM inspiration!! Mine will arrive with little chicks embedded into the spun single - I can't wait for it to arrive!! Have a great night!! TAG ME ... you are it!

No comments: