The Knotty Sheep Shop

Thursday, August 18, 2005

I KNOW you guys can relate ... whether it is new fibers or yarns, spindles or wheels, pattern books or needles ... sometimes we just WANT. We WANT for a variety of reasons ... to have, to hold, to love and sometimes we just fall hard.

That is where I am with "Cameron".

I want him: to have, to hold, to love.

I am trying to be realistic as my other 2 beasties might not agree with my strong attraction to this dog. "Cameron" is up for adoption. Please inquire at Great Dog Rescue of New England. (Apologies to them for 'borrowing' their photo, but I WANT this pup to have the *bestest* home ever!)

I hope you WANT to have, to hold and to love him forever too ... If YOU can - can *I* be his 'Fairy Dog Mother'? (Just for the record, if I was his - I would REname him "BlueFish" - Long story ... ) Tags and comments ... I need some tissues!

No comments: