The Knotty Sheep Shop

Monday, August 15, 2005

Please forgive my blatant boast: I am in LOVE with my latest fiber arrivals!!

For those who have tried my "Kitchen Sink Batts - you know that I find some pretty interesting fibers to play with. Looking for plain or even rainbow rovings?? - I don't have them. If your looking for something on *the edge*, say, some Curly Horse fiber??? Toy Pony - is for you!! Neat huh??? It is my quest for EWEniqueness, that has me doing 'reconn' for interesting breeds.

That is why I am in LOVE with "LeAnn" and "Venus". The former is a teeswater/wensleydale x and the later is a wensleydale/rambo x. AND - in my dare-devilness, I tried a different fiber processor!! Bonnie did an OUTstanding job on these rovings!!! WOW!

Check them out ... Here is to a ZEN day! Tags and comments .... Please!

No comments: