The Knotty Sheep Shop

Tuesday, September 17, 2002

Hello everyone! Sometimes LIFE gets in the way of all the things you meant to do. Sometimes I just feel OVERwhelmed for no particular reason - other than being a creative soul - I think clutter can be an art form! I also hold onto things a little too long - and sometimes, whether you like it or not - it is just time to let go. This weekend my Church closed. This magnificient building was built in 1857. In my attempt to bring you my most favorite stained glass window - I ruined it. It was beautiful - and it is my dream to meet the angel pictured in the window one day. For now - being grounded is a day to day task for me. As an artist - I get extremely frustrated at the 'little things". My 'drawing' isn't on demand. I have to 'feel' it in order to 'do it' and - unfortunately - I haven't been 'feeling' like drawing/painting recently. This will pass. My friend Stasia recently posted about the Simple Abundance book. I purchased & began reading it today. I think this book will help me to sort out some issues I may have. I hope so anyway. Actually - I have already poured as glass of cabernet for myself in a GOOD glass!! This was in the first few pages of January!! Might as well start at the beginning!! I would also like to remind everyone that it is Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. This is important for our health. I hope you have a wonderful day ... I am sad that I ruined a picture I will never see again ... but I guess that is LIFE. TAG ME ... you are it!

No comments: