The Knotty Sheep Shop

Sunday, September 29, 2002

My chicken book arrived!! CLUCK-CLUCK!! I did not know there were so many different types of chickens in the world!! Some are truly striking while others .... suffice to say - are a tad 'unsual'. I have only begun to read it and if I have a 'light bulb moment' concerning raising these fine creatures, I will report in. I did take a spindle to an "Oktoberfest" last night. I received the usual looks, and the 'what are you doing'?, and the 'why don't you just buy yarn'? type of things. In some ways - it drives me nuts - in other ways, maybe if we spun more in public - it would not be so unusual for people to see it happening. It is something to ponder anyway!! I will be taking a few days to rejuvenate my creative juices. I need to re-charge my batteries - so - no distractions (tv, computer, etc.) for me. I look forward to catching up with you in a bit!! TAG ME ... you are it!

No comments: