The Knotty Sheep Shop

Sunday, September 08, 2002

The HOT weather popped back into my life today. Much to the chagrin of myself and a ton of others who were in a backyard sweltering at an outdoor party. I melted! But - hey - my Weather Pixie still looks cheerful. As far as fibery projects - I am to the 'heel' portion of my plum GCNI sock #1. I hope to complete turning the heel tonight while relaxing either in the backyard or in front of the TV. I also wound a second ball of yarn around a nostepinde. This nostepinde was made from a branch of a red cedar tree - it is so smooth! I dare say - I am getting the hang of this thing as I accept it as a challenge to eventually make a stackable 'ball'. This llama / wool blend yarn was purchased a while ago - but I will add another strand to it to make slippers for The Ships Project. This will be an easy carry around project. What can I say?? - socks for me still require my undivided attention! So - check out my noste and apple-shaped 'ball' ... pretty cool, huh?? What are you working on?? TAG ME ... you are it!

No comments: