The Knotty Sheep Shop

Friday, September 20, 2002

Random Acts of Kindness totally fascinate me. These acts are heart driven and heart felt. Kindness could rule the earth if we allowed its wings to spread and fly into our hearts & souls. Sometimes we are SO side tracked with LIFE - that we miss the Kindess Angel's kiss caressing our cheek. Kindness doesn't have to be huge or heart-stopping. Just a whisper is all it takes to bring glad tidings of joy to those we love, those we could love and those we forget to love. I am blessed with SO many wonderful friends that I try to pass their examples of kindness on to others. To honor their lives with the practicing of good deeds. They say imitation is the best form of flattery - well, it is to YOU (and you all know who you are!!) that I strive to do MORE Random Acts of Kindess! Thank YOU for teaching me so much about Giving! Yesterday, I treated myself to an aroma jar from The Body Shop . I chose a Lavender Oil and I have had it 'on' while in the studio. The essence is heavenly and it makes me feel wonderful!! I love The Body Shop as they are very pro-environment and they do not use animal testing! We love that part!! I also finished my 3 pair of Slipper Sox for The Ships Project. They will be mailed tomorrow - and I am so excited to be sending them. Again - Random Acts of Kindess - just makes one's heart SING!! TAG ME ... you are it!!

No comments: