The Knotty Sheep Shop

Wednesday, September 11, 2002

Today is a 'day of days'. It is extremely windy here - maybe it is a passing storm off the coast or maybe it is just because it is Wednesday - who knows?? But - the wind is enjoyable after the HOT weather we have been having. Tonight - for me - will be a time of reflection. And during this time - I will be working on some slippers for our brave soliders overseas. The Ships Project deserves to be mentioned once again on this day. I will be knitting feverishly while listening to the memorials/documentaries on TV. Today is also a day to celebrate friends & family! New friends! Old friends! Cyber friends! Thank you all for walking beside me in my journey thru life. I am who I am because of you. Now - would you take a look at my third noste attempt .... I think it is pretty darn good!! TAG ME .... you are it!

No comments: