The Knotty Sheep Shop

Wednesday, August 07, 2002

As an artist - I am always tempted to try new ideas & mediums! Sometimes - my muse engages my soul into trying these new tid bits. The results can be invigorating - cultivating an abundance of wonderful creativity. Such is what happened to me when I discovered spinning. After knitting for years - I decided - I needed and wanted to spin my own wool! I learned on a drop spindle and proceeded to get a wheel. It was this love of the fiber arts that encouraged me to express these feelings on canvas. My 'FIBER Optic' (pun intended here) cartoons developed. My collection of fiber critters are now all over the US, in Europe & Canada too!! So - I encourage you to explore your heart with your hands and see what develops!!
My next idea & medium = HTML - so I may begin to show you my world!
Thanks for visiting! TAG! You are it!!

No comments: