The Knotty Sheep Shop

Tuesday, August 06, 2002

Welcome!!

To my little corner of cyber space!! Here - I will post to family and friends journal of fun & frivolity as I explore this journey we call LIFE! If you happen to stumble across these pages in error - I hope you stay and visit for a while! Pull up your chair & pour a cup of chai (or a glass of red wine!) I will try to make this FUN!

A little bit about me ........ I am an artist who dabbles in both paints and fiber. I am a spinner and knitter who loves to make sweaters and socks! AND I am a human who sometimes feels more like a bean - than a being! So - leave a note if your muse strikes you! Come back and visit if you have a story to tell and even if you don't - I will let you share mine!

















Powered by TagBoard Message Board



Name



URL or Email



Messages(smilies)







No comments: