The Knotty Sheep Shop

Monday, August 12, 2002

Weekends - they go by ALL to fast. At least football season is right around the corner! I did get to watch my favorite team this weekend and I spun some new GCNI for some socks. I got one bobbin of singles completed and I hope to finish the other today. Maybe plying too?? That might be a stretch - by hey! weirder things have happened! OHHHH!!! I received a compliment of compliments yesterday ..... a customer of my hand spun yarn sent me pictures of the completed socks she made with it! They came out wonderful!! AND I was so happy that she shared them with me. Don't you love it when things like that happen?? AND - my friend Stasia <> has been trying to help me with my skinny TAG board! She is a goddess that touches many lives on a daily basis ....... Did I mention that my hand spun yarns name was "Angel's Robe" ??? Gotta love the serendipity that LIFE brings to us everyday!! .......... TAG, you are it!!

No comments: