The Knotty Sheep Shop

Friday, August 30, 2002

Yesterday - I had one of those AHA! moments. At least - it was kind of like an AHA moment - but I think it was actually MORE! I was talking to God - wondering if I should follow certain dreams that I hold dear in my heart. Current situations in my life make this dream REALLY hard to imagine ever coming true. So - I asked for help and I asked if I should 'give up' on my dream - I was informed 'NO!' It was quite firm & quite loud! I was suprised that God spoke that loudly to me. HE kind of yelled - but then - I figured HE had been speaking to me all along and HE needed to use this tone so I would LISTEN. Well - yesterday I heard HIM loud & clear. I think maybe we should listen more than we do to everything in our lives. The hectic pace most of us face on a day to day basis makes this difficult. This is one of the reasons I like to spin. My mind can calm down and I can enjoy the tactile experience of feeling the fibers. Last night - I worked on more of the plum colored GCNI wool. RUNNING MOON FARM sells some of the most amazing fibers!! With a kiss of mohair - this is making exceptional sock yarn!! Tonight - I will spin more since the Red Sox are playing - YAY!! NO STRIKE!! And my dream ... this is where I would like to live! TAG ME! .... you are it!!!



No comments: